No products in the cart.
- Powered by the YiHi SX450J-BT processor.
- Bluetooth App Control.
- Dual 18650 battery device in a much smaller size.
- 200 Watt maximum.
- Variable Joule (temperature control) mode supports all TC wire, (i.e. SS, Ti, Ni200).
- Supports all Atomizers with Coil-less SX Pure technology.
- Reads to 0.0001Ω coil resistance accurately.
- Adopt 16bits ADC to sample the resistance.
- New innovative technology SXi-Q control system allows you to:
- Customize your own taste by adjusting the ramp up settings.
- Custom your own logo & menu name.
- Temperature control with anti-dry burning technology.
- Output Joule: 10J-120J 212-572°F/100-300°C.
- Resistance: 0.05-1.0Ω in Joules mode, (Joule is the unit of energy, wattage multiplied by time).
- Output Voltage: 1.0 – 9.5 Volts.
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm – 3.0Ω (Power mode).
- Taste modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco, & SXi-Q-S1~S5.
- Buck-Boost&Boost, DC-DC Converter.
- USB Type C Balance charge on board (5V/2A).
- Made of Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel.
- Ergonomic design.
- Upgrade-able firmware.
- Graphic user interface.
- Reverse polarity.
- Output short.
- Low resistance.
- Low battery voltage
- Overheat protection.
- Battery over charge protection.
1 – YiHi SXmini Qmini Class
1 – Micro USB Cable
1 – Warranty Card
1 – User Manual
1 – Gift Box
1 – Gift Bag
For any Warranty Service related issues on any YiHi products please contact the KMG Warranty Service Center through our website or call 949-916-8860 for immediate assistance.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by KMG Imports, LLC and any and all of KMG Imports, LLC parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. KMG Imports, LLC and any and all of KMG Imports, LLC’s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). KMG Imports, LLC and any and all of KMG Imports, LLC ‘s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
KMG Imports, LLC will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Black, Camouflage Marine, Camouflage Urban, Ferrari Red/Titanium, Purple/Silver