- 1 Tip #1 – Show Your Employees Product Training Videos
- 2 Tip #2 – Ask Your Suppliers for On-Site Product Demos
- 3 Tip #3 – Apply A Concierge Approach to Your Recurring Clients
- 4 Tip #4 – Start Cross Promotional Marketing in Your Local Area
- 5 Tip #5 – Know Your Customers
- 6 Tip #6 – Review Your Wholesale Vape Supply Shop Online Marketing Plan
Are you searching for ways to boost your vape shops sales? If so, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we will share with you several helpful tips you can use to increase the sales from your online wholesale vape supply shop.
Tip #1 – Show Your Employees Product Training Videos
The first way to boost your vape shops sales is to show your employees training videos from the various brands that you represent. This will help them to become more knowledgeable about the products that your store sells and gives them the confidence they need to about your products with your customers.
Tip #2 – Ask Your Suppliers for On-Site Product Demos
Another excellent way to boost the sales at your vape shop is to ask your vaping wholesale suppliers to come to your shop to conduct on-site product demonstrations.
On-site product demos are commonplace at most wholesale chain stores around the world and it will be an excellent way for you to boost your shop sales while also better educating your customers and employees on how specific products work.
Tip #3 – Apply A Concierge Approach to Your Recurring Clients
If you have clients that purchase large orders from your online vape shop on a regular basis, one of the very best things that you should consider doing is assigning a personal shopper or “concierge” to their account.
With this approach, you can essentially strengthen the relationship between your shop and your customers since their concierges will be able to ensure that large orders are handled efficiently while notifying customers of new products that they may be interested in trying.
Tip #4 – Start Cross Promotional Marketing in Your Local Area
Besides the tips that we’ve offered you in this article, another great way to increase your vape shop’s sales is to start cross-promotional marketing in your local area.
For example, you could contact local therapists who have clients that are trying to stop smoking to see if they would be interested in recommending your products.
Tip #5 – Know Your Customers
Remember that no “one size fits all” campaign ever works when it comes to marketing. You must focus on each customer individually because you will have some customers who are just getting started in vaping while others will be more experienced.
Tip #6 – Review Your Wholesale Vape Supply Shop Online Marketing Plan
Last of all, but equally as important, another great way to boost your vape shops sales is to review your current online marketing plan and take steps to improve on it.
- Website – Is your website optimized for SEO in your local area? Can any of your pages be found in organic search results?
- Business Profiles – Do you have business profiles on Google My Business, Facebook, Yelp, and other business websites for your customers to leave reviews?
- Online Marketing – Are you marketing your products online via Facebook Groups, Reddit, and other community pages?
- Email – Have you been collecting the email addresses from new customers and informing them of new products or specials in your store?